This is a MicroController based Digitally Controlled Variable Voltage
Output Card. It has many features to control the output voltages.
The features are as following:
Machine Speed Control with Start/Stop Control
Variable Frequency Inverter Speed Control
Replacement for old motorized voltage controls
For use as Digital Power Supply Reference
Remotely Analog Control with Digital Inputs
• Start, Stop, Up, Down Push Buttons Inputs
• Start Stop Push Buttons can be a Single Push Button Mode
• Auto Voltage Output at Power-up Mode Selection Jumper
• Minimum/Maximum Volts Limit Settings for Output Voltages
• LED Indications Displaying the Status of the Card
• LEDs Green = Run, Yellow = Min. Limit, Red = Max. Limit
• On-Board Control Voltage for Control Inputs
• Smart Design, Easy to Operate and Reliable Performance.
Power Supply: 110VAC or 220VAC (+/- 10%)
Control Voltage: 10 ~ 30 VDC
Output Voltage: 0 ~ 12 VDC
0-4 ~ 20mA can be made with additional small "Voltage to Current
Output Resolution: 0.1V for 0 ~ 10VDC
Dimensions: 4.0"L x 4.0"W x 1.8"H
Single Push Button Mode: In this mode Start/Stop function will
work only with one Push Button in Push ON/Push OFF style. For
this mode Start Control Input will be connected permanently with
On-Board Positive Voltage. Now Single Push Button function will
work on Stop Control Input.
Double Push Button Mode: In this mode Start/Stop function will
work only with Two Push Buttons. Start Control Input will start the
board and Stop Control Input will stop the board.
Auto-Start at Power-up Mode: In this mode Controller will Start
itself at Power-up and will produce output voltage untill Minimum
Voltage Limit. Then it will work normally either in any mode as
described in above modes.